Friday, February 11, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - My Sweet Valentine

 Hello everyone.

Its my turn to host the challenge over at the Daring Cardmakers this week.  As Valentines is only a few days away I had to pick that as my challenge.  I would like to see your Valentines makes with lots of shades of pinks and reds.


I used the Gumball Greetings bundle to make my card.  It has everything you need to create these fun gumball machine cards and there are stamps and a sentiment perfect for Valentines.

You can also get these fun Shaker Domes which make creating shaker cards easier.  You just peel off the backing and you are good to go and fill it with your sequins etc...  This one I have filled with die cut hearts and lots of sequins.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.


Have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment