Monday, February 14, 2022

Tea and Biscuits Treat

 Hello everyone.  

This is a very quick post from me as I realised I had nothing to share as I haven't crafted this week due to the school holidays.

I have been trying to catch up with other things which included the house work.

So todays project is this little tea and biscuits fold flat box.


 I made it to fit a tea bag and some speculoos biscuits and I had to use my favourite stamp and die set called Nothing's Better Than to make it.



Here is a little guide of what the basic box shape looks like so you can see where to cut.  You can resize this to fit almost anything you like including chocolate or a coffee sachet.

Card stock : 5 3/4" X 9 1/2"
score on the short side at : 1", 1 1/2", 4 1/4" and 4 3/4"
Score on the long side at : 1 1/2", 2", 5 1/2" and 6"


Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.


Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED






No comments:

Post a Comment