Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Sunshine and Rainbows - I just love it!!!!

Hello everyone.

I think its clear that I am totally addicted to the Sunshine and Rainbows designer series paper.
I cannot stop using it as the designs and colours are just amazing.


Here I have used a beautiful piece that has misty moonlight as its back ground colour.

I then die cut some clouds using the give it a whirl set and added some stamped hearts to look like rain drops but heart shaped.


Don't forget you get this paper free as part of Sale A Bration if you spend £45/60 euros before 28th February.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.


Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED




 

No comments:

Post a Comment