Monday, February 21, 2022

My favourite style of box using Sunshine and Rainbows

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog.

I have a lovely gift box project to share with you today and this is one of my favourites to make so I just had to re make it using new products.

You have until 28th Feb to get your hands on the free Sunshine and Rainbows designer series paper with a 60 euro spend or £45.



This is a lovely project that I found over at Paper Craft with Crafty.

I have created this project several times in the past and loved each one.  Its a fantastic size.


I have also used the tailor made tags to create the tag on the front.

I love to keep a stash of this size of box as you can fit all kinds of treats inside.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.


Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED



 

No comments:

Post a Comment