Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Gumball Sample Pouch

 Hello everyone.

Since becoming a Scentsy Consultant I have been coming up with pretty ways to send out samples.  So for todays project I have made a little pouch for a body sample.  I love sending these out to my customers as little thank yous or adding them to some happy mail.


I am so glad I have plenty of the Sunshine and Rainbows designer series paper to create all these pretty projects and I really love it with the black gingham ribbon.

The pouches are easy to make depending on what's in side.  You kind of make them like a seed packet by folding around the edges, fold up the bottom and stick and then create a flap at the top. 


I added a cute tag to the front so you could perhaps reuse the tag or pouch for something else.


Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.


Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED







No comments:

Post a Comment