Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Fold Flat Symbols Of Fortune Gift Bag

Hello everyone.

I have a really pretty gift bag to share with you today which folds flat.  I also wanted to showcase the fabulous symbols of fortune designer series paper as it has the most gorgeous designs and pretty gold foil accents.


I also created a matching gift tag for the front of the bag which I have tied with some beautiful gold ribbon.


Measurements

Designer series paper: 10 1/2" x 12"
Score of the long side:  1 3/4", 5 3/4", 7 1/2" and 11 1/2"
Score on the short side: 1 3/4", 2 5/8" and 8 1/4"
Back to the long side and score at 7/8 and 6 5/8" to the first score line ( see diagram below)  This will help create where you need score the triangles on the sides of the bag.

Also there is some partial scoring at the 2 5/8" line so that you can fold up the bag.

Please see diagram below for cutting and scoring guide.  (please note its backwards as I used a sheet of designer series paper which was white on the reserve)


I then rounded the corners of the flap at the top to allow you to close the bag and added the ribbon and tag.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.


Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED



 

No comments:

Post a Comment