Monday, May 23, 2022

Sunflower In a Teacup

Hello crafters.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  

I have been making one of my favourite 3D projects and wanted to share it with you.  This project is great to give as a little gift and I thought its a great one to share as its Mothers Day here in France at the weekend.

I have made a little box frame.  I wanted to see what other flower stamps I had in my stash that would fit inside the tea cup bundle.


I have used the celebrate sunflowers set and the smaller stamp in the set fits perfectly in the cup.

I also stepped away from the new in colours and went with a black and white theme with a pop of yellow.

I love the tea cup with its black and white stripes.



Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.


Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT


No comments:

Post a Comment