Monday, May 2, 2022

Sneak Peek Round Up

Hello everyone.

As we are one more day away from the launch of the new annual catalogue I thought I would share with you the video I made over on You Tube.  

Its just a little showcase of what I ordered.


Also, here are my sneak peeks that I created over the last few weeks.

I have used the Tea Boutique suite and the Brewed for you bundle to make the cards below.

Look out for more ideas coming soon.





Starting tomorrow there is also a fantastic new joining offer.



When you join Stampin Up you will receive a fabulous in colour starter kit worth an amazing 81 euros/ £62.50.

You will receive:
In colour grid paper
In colour ink pads
In colour cardstock
In colour designer series paper 6x6" assortment

To join Stampin Up its just 129 euros/£99 and you will receive 175 euros/£130 worth of product that you can choose yourself plus the in colour kit for FREE.

If you would like any more information then please contact me at dawnbarwick@gmail.com or head over to my Facebook page ALL THINGS PRETTY CRAFTEE.

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment