Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Something Refreshing using the Cup Of Tea bundle

Hello everyone.

The new annual catalogue went live yesterday which is so exciting as I always love to buy new craft goodies.  But for todays project I thought I would combine something new with something that was from last years catalogue but is still available this year.

You all know I love shaker cards and I had some of the shaker jar domes that needed using up as they are now retired.

So here is my refreshing lemon drink in a jar.


I used the jar of flowers set and the matching punch for the jar.  I then added the lemons from the cup of tea bundle.  The designer series paper is called tea boutique and the sentiment is from the pansy patch stamp set.


I also added some of the lovely new effervescent elements to the shaker jar.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.


Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED


 

No comments:

Post a Comment