Monday, July 11, 2022

Christmas In July

 Hello everyone.

I hope you have had a lovely weekend.

I am a little late with Christmas In July as I really couldn't decide on what new products to buy from the new mini catalogue to create my festive projects this year.  So by the time this has posted I should have received my order.  So in the meantime I thought I would pull out the cutest little guy to create with.

The penguin place and matching punch were available last year and have been carried over into the new catalogue which is just fantastic.

As I haven't made a shaker project for a while, I got creating and made this.

You may have seen him on my Facebook page as I shared him there as soon as I had made it.


My little boy loves penguins so I thought I would hide this away ready for Christmas for when he decorates his own Christmas tree.


The Penguin Place stamp set is versatile as you can create little snowy scenes like I have in the back ground of the shaker.  The stamp set can also be used for other occasions as there is a balloon and a present. You can even dress up your penguin as Rudolph the red nose reindeer or add a hat, scarf and a bow.  I used the Penguin Builder Punch to cute him out after I had stamped the image.

Please stop by again soon as I will get creating with all my lovely new products.

Have a lovely week.


No comments:

Post a Comment