Friday, July 15, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - Less Is More

 Hello everyone and welcome to another fun challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Enfys is our lovely host this week and would like to see 75% of card with white space. Which also means no stamped or embossed backgrounds (which I didn't realise when I made my card)


I really love clean and simple cards and the less is more but I always need to add a little bit of bling to my cards when I create.

For this card I have used the Cup Of Tea Bundle to create the design on the card and this time no tea cups were used.  I just added a sentiment and some of the pretty leaves and flowers.


And that was when I failed the challenge.  I went one step to far and added the embossed brick background, oops. But its still a very pretty card and clean and simple.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment