Friday, July 22, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - Black, White and Plus One

Good afternoon everyone.  

I am a little late in the day posting this but here is this weeks challenge from the Daring Cardmakers team.

This week our lovely host is Shabneez who would like to see black and white and one other colour on your cards.


As we are still in July I knew I needed to do a Christmas in July project and black, white and red are a prefect festive colour combo.

I found some retired designer series paper in a red and black gingham pattern.  I used the Tree Lot Dies for the trees.  I then stamped the greeting from the coordinating set called Trees For Sale.


I also stamped the little bird from the Snowman Magic Bundle.  My card needed a little sparkle, so if you look very close you will see the the trees are covered in wink of stella.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment