Friday, July 1, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - July Elemental Inspiration

Hello everyone and I hope you are having a good week.

Thanks for joining me today for another weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Its my turn to host the challenge and I have picked the image below for this weeks elemental inspiration as its the beginning of July.

Remember to pick 3 elements that must feature on your card.

I picked woodgrain, waves (sea),shells and colours (sunset).

Credits to Pinterest and SISISI Design

I have used the Waves of Inspiration stamp set to create the sea. This stamp is a good size which allowed me to using several colours of ink on the wave.  I just added different colours of ink using a sponge in different places on the stamp.

I then added some seashells using the Friends Are Like Seashells set and added some wood effect designer series paper from retired Heart and Home pack.

To create the sunset background I used the Blending Brushes and masked off the wave.  I love the brushes as they allow you to build the colour gradually.  


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment