Friday, January 13, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - New year - New Craft Supplies

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the Daring Cardmakers team.

Did any of you receive new craft items for Christmas?  This weeks challenges is about using your new craft supplies.  Or perhaps you have a craft product that you have not used before and its been sat in your craft stash waiting to be used.  This is a great challenge to break out those products.

I have used new products and they were free.


I have used the Thanks a Bunch stamp set which is free during Sale A Bration.  I think this is the first time I have used a vegetable on a card.  I thought they would look really cute growing in a tea cup.  I used the Cup Of Tea bundle for that.


I thought this card would be great for a gardener or just to welcome in spring.  I am so looking forward to the change of weather and the lighter mornings.  

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Putting the carrots in a cup is such a fun idea! And I love the spring vibes on your card.

    ReplyDelete