Monday, January 9, 2023

Lighting The Way - port and starboard

 Hello everyone.

As the new catalogue is now live I thought I would share another project using the Lighting The way Bundle.

 I do think that this little gem of a stamp and die was over looked as its just got some many crafty possibilities.

For this card I have gone with a nautical theme.


I have created port and starboard signal lanterns using some red and green mirrored cardstock.  My Dad had some of these in my childhood home as décor pieces.  They look a little bit different to this but when I saw the lantern dies I just had to see if I could create them.

I teamed the lanterns up with the gorgeous Waves Of Inspiration Bundle and stamped the wave from the set to use as the background of my card.


I then finished the card with a stamped greeting and added an embossed piece of card stock to the back.  I have used the wood planks embossing folder which is retired now but we do have a new version called Timber 3d embossing folder which would work as well.

Thanks for stopping by today and please stop again where I will have more inspiration to share using this amazing set.




No comments:

Post a Comment