Friday, January 20, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - Viva Magenta

 Hello everyone.

Welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.
This week our lovely host is Rizwana.  

Pantone Colour of the year is Viva Magenta. This rich and exuberant colour promotes joy and optimism. Use all or hints of this colour to create your card by taking inspiration from nature.
So we would like to see some magenta on your creations this week.


I have just used a little bit on my card but the colour is actually called magenta madness so I knew I was using the right shade of pink.
I used the Pansy Patch Bundle to create my card.   I must start wearing my glasses more when I craft as some of the die cuts are not straight, I can see a bit of white poking through.

I also used an embossing folder called Brick and Mortar to break up the white.


I managed to use some gems in the magenta colour which I grabbed from the clearance section before they sold out. You all know I like my bling to finish a card.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, that pansy is very pretty and the brick embossing looks great behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card the pansy looks so elegant with the brick background.x

    ReplyDelete