Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Mini Catalogue January - April Sneak Peek

 Hello everyone.

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and an amazing start to the New Year.

I am super excited today to be able to bring you the new mini catalogue.  

Don't forget it goes live tomorrow.

For todays project I have used the stunning Lighting the way bundle.  This bundle just jumped right out to me as I loved the fire flies and the lantern.  I must admit that I did look at Pinterest to see if there was any inspiration using this set but I found hardly anything.  This was great for me as it gave me the opportunity to provide lots of inspiration using this set for my lovely followers and customers.  If you saw any of my social media I did share a few projects that I had made with this set.


I got lovely and inky for this card and used the blending brushes to add lots of shades of blue to the card and then a little yellow to the centre of the lantern.  I then stamped the branches and fire flies in black and added the little glow to the tails of the fire flies.

I wanted the lantern to look like it was hanging in the tree.


I finished the card with some pretty gems and a little gingham bow.

Thanks for stopping by today and please stop again where I will have more inspiration to share using this amazing set.


2 comments: