Friday, April 21, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - Birds Of A Feather

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Nat is our lovely host this week and would like to see feathers on your projects.

I thought about using some bird stamps and dies but then I thought of looking outside the box a little.

I knew I had a stamp set that continued an quill and an ink well so I decided to use that.


I have used the retired World Of Good stamp and die bundle to create the card.  
I also wanted to create a rainbow of feathers on my card so I used a long slim card base so they would all fit on.


I also created my own background using the globe stamps and some of the dies.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Love it Dawn! I'm such a fan of feathers and rainbows and you managed to combine both! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that rainbow of feathers Dawn! And those quill and ink pot stamps are the perfect accompaniment to the sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Using quills on your card is a briliant idea, Dawn! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete