Thursday, April 6, 2023

Last Chance Products - Cup Of Tea

 Hello everyone.

As the last chance sale is under way I thought I would share with you some projects that I haven't blogged yet.  I usually end up with lots of projects that I do not get around to blogging and then the item retires or is on sale.  So I thought today I would showcase some more ideas.

I have 4 projects to share using the cup of tea bundle and matching papers.  I will link the products at the bottom of the blog post.


I made two cards.  One of them is a shaker card.  I made the shaker part from the aperture of the tea cup and the other one is a lovely cup of lemon tea.


The next two projects hold tea bags and a sachet of coffee.  I know the set says cup of tea but I really do like to take my coffee in a big cup.



PRODUCTS USED





Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.






2 comments: