Friday, April 14, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - Bloom and Grow

 Hello everyone.  

I am hosting another challenge this week over on the Daring Cardmakers blog.  This time the theme is bloom and grow.  As the weather is now getting warmer and we are hoping to spend more time outside, perhaps in our gardens, I would love to see what you plan on growing this year.

Share a project featuring flowers or plants that you want to see in your own garden or even in the house.


I have used the gorgeous Pansy Patch bundle for the flowers on the card.  My mother in law tends to put pansies in her window boxes at the front of the house.  My mum in law is a keen gardener and when the sun is shining she will be outside planting something or weeding.  Me on the other hand is not a gardener and plants struggle in my care.  This is why I like to see flowers on my projects.


I have used a piece of retired designer series paper on the base of the card in black and white as it really makes the flowers pop off the card.  I then added a little metal bee embellishment.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.

5 comments: