Saturday, April 8, 2023

Friends Are Like Seashells - retiring product

 Hello everyone and I hope you are having a lovely weekend.

I wanted to stop by with a project that uses the retiring and discounted friends are like seashells set.  This set has a crazy low price and is ideal for all your summer themed projects.


I have also used the by the bay papers to create the sky/sea as I thought they just worked so perfectly together.  My card could either be on the beach or under water.

The by the bay designer series paper is just stunning.  You need to see it in real life as the catalogue and website do not do it justice.  The papers have the most gorgeous glossy/shimmery/foil accents.  You will need to buy two packets, one to use and one to just admire.

I have added a few seashells and a little seaweed.

There is a matching embossing folder but it appears now its sold out.


PRODUCTS USED



Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Dawn! Thank you for stopping by my blog, commenting, and inquiring about if the Strawberry Jam shaped card folds flat for mailing. Yes! It does! I've added a short video showing how easily it folds. I hope you'll take a look. Here is the direct link to that post with the video. https://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/2023/04/ch3-farmquest-general-store.html
    Thank you again for asking about this. Have a blessed day.
    Janis, Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you'll have to copy and paste the link. It looks like it didn't make it clickable for you.

    ReplyDelete