Tuesday, June 12, 2018

HMS DAD

Hello Crafters.

I think it might be safe to blog about my Dads Fathers Day card now.  He has received it and probably opened it even though its not quite Fathers Day. 

There is a new Bubbly Funk through the letter box available to buy right now and its called Hooked.

When I received the box I knew I had to make a card for my Dad with a little nod to his Navy career.

In the box there are lots of yummy supplies to create some really fun cards and great for those masculine cards.

Once I saw the big bag of beads and sequins I just had to make my favourite style of card, a shaker.

I created my shaker element first and filled it with sequins and also in the box there are some lovely wooden embellishments which worked great with this project.


I then die cut this little boat and anchor from a die set at Spellbinders called Nautical.  I paper pieced the sails using the patterned paper and card stock from the Letter Box kit.

I also added the little ships wheel which was also from Hooked Letter Box Kit.


I then used some letter dies also available from Spellbinders to create my sentiment on the card and called it HMS Dad.

Thanks for stopping by today and please check out the Bubbly Funk SHOP and BLOG for more lovely Letter Box inspiration.













1 comment: