Monday, June 11, 2018

Quick and Easy Favour Box

Hello everyone and I hope you had a lovely weekend.

We had some awful weather.  It rained all weekend.  I managed to get a little crafting done but I was meant to be revising for my French exam.  I have done a little this morning so now its time for some blogging.

Todays project is a lovely little favour box which was so easy to put together.


I made it using a steel rule die from Spellbinders.

So quick and easy and all you need to do is decided which colour card you want to use.


Using the Steel rule dies are great especially if you need to cut more than one.

I have used the Keeping Tabs die for my project and these steel dies will cut all kinds of other material including leather and chipboard.


I decided to add some embellishments to my box and the Built On Love Stamp Set by Tammy Tutterow was perfect for this.  I stamped and die cut the little Flower Swag from the set and coloured it using some promarkers.


To finish my box I added some pretty yellow polka dot ribbon.

The Keeping Tabs Die Set is perfect if you have a wedding coming up or a big party.  They take no time at all to put together.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment