Friday, June 1, 2018

June Elemental Inspiration

Happy Friday and welcome to the weekend.

Its challenge time over at Daring Cardmakers.
This week, as its the beginning of the month we have our elemental inspiration picture for you.

Please pick 3 elements from the image below to use on your creation.

I have combined this weeks challenge with a Spellblogger post and used a gorgeous die from Flower Garden Collection by Sharyn Sowell at Spellbinders.




The elements I picked were the colours, flowers and stripes.


I started with a piece of designer paper which had a little wood grain effect on it.  I then used a stencil to create the stripes using 3 different shades of blue ink.


I then die cut the pretty Flowers from the set using pink card for the inside and some beautiful blue mirror card for the rose detail.

The die set is great as it has lots of possibilities from using it like I have.  Or just use the rose detail straight onto your card and perhaps sliding another colour underneath.  You could even stencil through it and create your own background.



I then created a greeting with a little drop shadow in some of the mirror card using the Simply Said Phrase One set also from Spellbinders. 


To finish my card I then added some little pearls which came from a Through the Letter Box kit available from Bubbly Funk.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment