Monday, June 4, 2018

One week and counting

Hello everyone and I hope you had a lovely weekend.

We moved my little boy into his big boy bed and he was super excited.  My back is hurting now as we needed to move the bedroom furniture about.

I also only have one more week left on my French course then my final exam the week after.  I can't wait to spend some time with my family and start on my next adventure but I am not quite sure what that will be.  I would prefer something craft related but we shall see.


I have another little project to share with you today using some very pretty dies from Spellbinders.

I have used a couple of sets from Tammy Tutterow at Spellbinders.  Both are from the Sew Sweet collection.  The little flower swag is from the set called Built On Love and the sentiment is from the set called Sweet Sentiments.


I started with a square card blank and added a piece of designer paper down one side.

I then stamped and die cut the flower swag and coloured this using promakers.


I then cut the sentiment from the same sheet of designer paper and then added this to my card.


I finished my card with a few sequins as I love my bling.

A quick and simple card made with a couple of die sets.  

Thanks for stopping by today and head over to the Spellbinders website to check out the complete collection from Tammy Tutterow.






No comments:

Post a Comment