Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Smooshy Splodge Workshop

Hello Everyone.

Yesterday was my first workshop as a demonstrator for Stampin Up and we had lots of fun getting inky.


My lovely group all created their own backgrounds using a selection of ink from the Subtles classic stampin pad assortment.

I wasn't really sure what the correct name for this technique was called so we made up a name and called it the Smooshy Splodge Technique.


To create the backgrounds we used 2 -3 ink pads and stamped this directly onto a craft mat or a none absorbent surface, a sheet of acetate would work also.

You then take some of the ink using the aqua painter and a make a few splodges on the craft mat and spray with water.  Next just lay a piece of card over the top and press.  Remove your card and you will have a lovely background effect.



My lovely workshop group also had a play with the Follow Your Dreams Clear Mount Bundle.


I love how the group came up with lots of different ways to use the same set.

Lots of lovely cards and a great time had by everyone.

I am looking forward to my next workshop.


There is a lovely new promotion happening which starts today for all of August.

If you spend 60 euros/£45 (before shipping) in August you will receive a lovely 6 euro/£4.50 voucher to spend in September.  How great is that?

Please hang on to those emails with your voucher codes that Stampin Up will send you.  I won't get copies as they come directly from Stampin Up so please keep them safe.

Please contact me if you would like more information.


Thanks for stopping by today and please check me out on Facebook and Instagram.  Just click the links down the side.

Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator











2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your first workshop was a success, hope you have many more that are just as much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you. That's very lovely of you. Hoping to meet up at least once a month. I have lots of fun activities planned.

      Delete