Friday, September 7, 2018

Daring Cardmakers - September Elemental Inspiration

Its Friday!!

And its an elemental inspiration challenge over at Daring Cardmakers.

As its the first Friday of the month you have this lovely picture below for inspiration and remember to use at least three elements from the image on your creation.


For my card I picked the colours, cactus and the waves.

To make my card I used this super fun cactus die from Spellbinders called Die D-Lies Succulent Garden.

I cut this out three times in different shades of green and added the little flowers in yellow to match the inspiration image.



I then added some rick rack to look like the wavy lines in the same image as the cactus and added a little sentiment flag.


I think I am still hanging onto a little bit of summer with this card.  The children have now gone back to school and the nights are getting cooler so its time to say bye to summer and hello to autumn.


Have a lovely weekend and thank you so much for stopping by today.  

Please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog to see what lovely ideas the Design Team came up with.



1 comment:

  1. A lovely card Dawn - the addition of the ric rac is very effective! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete