Monday, September 3, 2018

More Christmas Sneak Peeks

Its only 3 days away until the Stampin' Up! autumn/winter catalogue launch so I thought I would share with you another sneak peek.

One of the things I love about Stampin' Up! is how well the sets coordinate together.

For this card I have used 3 different stamp sets.
I have used Lovely As A TreeSnowflake Sentiments and the new Making Christmas Bright Bundle.

I will be sharing a link to the new stamp and punch bundle on Wednesday so you can start shopping.


To make this card I started with a piece of white card stock and I stamped the fir tree from the Lovely As A Tree set in the corners in Garden Green and Pear Pizzaz ink.  I wanted them to look like branches of a Christmas tree.

Next I stamped the little Christmas lights and heat embossed some of them in silver and it says Merry and Bright.  I also wanted these to look like they were hanging in the tree.


I finished with the sentiment and also heat embossed this is silver and added it to an oval cut using the Stitched Shapes Thinlits Dies.  I think this has got to be my go to die set.  I seem to use the stitched shapes for everything and I just love the detailing around the edge.

I love the silver and green together on this project and it makes a very fresh looking Christmas card.

Thanks for stopping by today and please check me out on Facebook and Instagram.  Just click the links down the side.
If you wish to place an order please pop over to the Stampin up Website and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.


I also have a fantastic new offer for you.  Do you love free stuff?  

You can earn this fabulous Designer Series paper for all orders over €275/£200.




Products Used






Coming Soon




No comments:

Post a Comment