Saturday, September 8, 2018

Pootlers Blog Hop

Hello Everyone.

I am really excited today.  Not only has the new autumn/winter catalogue from Stampin Up gone live but I am taking part in the Team Pootlers Blog Hop.


Every time a new catalogue is launched our team get together to showcase some of the lovely new items that are available.  We hope to show lots of lovely ideas and inspiration with you all.

So if you have been following the hop its now my turn.

I have been playing with the Making Christmas Bright Bundle.


The bundle comes with a set of clear stamps and a lovely light bulb punch.



I used a couple of the stamps to create the background by just stamping randomly all over.
Next I cut out the fairy lights using the punch and created a string of lights across my card.

I really love the sentiment on this one as I have lots of lovely crafty friends and non crafty friends which this would be perfect for.


I decided to make two cards one in traditional Christmas colours and the other non traditional.





Thanks for stopping by today and check out the list below and starting hopping.














28 comments:

  1. lovely Dawn x Thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cut cards - love the blue one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn, you are always so creative with your cards, and this is no exception. Love that showed different colours too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love a bit of non traditional Christmas colours. x

      Delete
  4. Lovely cards Dawn. I think both versions are fabulous. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, reminds me of the tree lights we had when I was a child :-)

    ReplyDelete