Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Light Bulb Punch Flowers

Hello everyone.

When I am buying craft supplies I love it when you find another use for it.  Perhaps a Christmas stamp set you can use for a birthday or in this case a light bulb punch you can make it into flowers.

Let me fill you in on  how you can turn a Christmas light bulb into a flower.

To make the flower I punched out several bulbs using the Christmas Bulb Builder Punch from Stampin' Up!

I lightly inked up the edges using Petal Pink and curled them around a pencil to give them a little shape.

Next I glued them all to a die cut circle and added a little punched circle to the centre but you could easily add gems or beads.

I made this one into a pretty daisy.

I then decided to use the Timeless Textures stamp set to create the background which I stamped using Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sea Foam and So Saffron inks.

I then stamped a little greeting using the Wood Words stamp set.


Thanks for stopping by today and please check me out on Facebook and Instagram.  Just click the links down the side.
Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator


Products Used













No comments:

Post a Comment