Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Fussy Cut Designer Paper

Hello everyone.

I hope your week is treating you well.

Does anyone else have problems cutting into their brand new designer series paper?  I do but today I did a little bit of fussy cutting.  Just a bit though.

I had a play with the beautiful the Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!  The paper is stunning and has a gorgeous shimmer to it.


I also tried something different.  I used a coloured card base.  Normally I stick to using white but today I went with Gray Granite for the base and Blackberry Bliss for the embossed panel and the little box.


To make the card I started by embossing a piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock with the beautiful Tin Tile Embossing Folder.

I then added a panel of the very lovely frosted floral designer series paper and from the same sheet, but the other side I cut out one of the beautiful flowers and some of the foliage.  I then added this to the card with some dimensionals.


I then went on and created a little matching pizza style gift box which can hold 4 after 8 dinner mints.  But I ate the mints, oops.  Trust me they do fit.


I found a great tutorial over on Pootles Papercraft.  

I used the Simply Scored to make the box.  This is one of my must have items.  I would be lost without it as I have made lots of boxes and it makes it super easy to measure and score.


Thanks for stopping by today and please check me out on Facebook and Instagram.  Just click the links down the side.

Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator

Products Used









No comments:

Post a Comment