Monday, October 29, 2018

Merry Christmas Makes #4

Hello everyone.

Its project number 4 today.

Merry Christmas Makes

I have another project to share with you using the Making Christmas Bright bundle from Stampin' Up! I love how this set can be combined with other sets to create your Christmas cards.

For this card I have also used Lovely As A Tree and Snowflake Sentiments.

To make the card I started with a piece of white card stock and stamped in the corner the fir tree from the Lovely As A Tree set in Pear Pizzazz and Garden Green.

I then stamped the little bulbs from the Making Christmas Bright bundle using lots of colours from the subtles collection of ink.

I wanted the bulbs to look like they were hanging in the tree so I stamped in black the string part of the stamp set.  I then punched out the lights using the bulb builder punch and added these to the card.

They make a lovely rainbow of lights.


To finish the card I added a stamped greeting.

Thanks for stopping by today and please stop by next Monday and I will share another Merry Christmas Make with you.

Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator


Products Used






No comments:

Post a Comment