Monday, October 22, 2018

Merry Christmas Makes #3


Hello everyone.  I hope you had a lovely weekend.

Merry Christmas Makes

Its project number 3 today using the Making Christmas Bright Bundle from Stampin' Up!

This time I made a very clean and simple card using just 3 stamps from the set.

To make the card I used a piece of white card stock and stamped the star wreath on the front using garden green first then I stamped it again using pear pizzazz.

Next I added some heat embossed stars and I also heat embossed the greeting at the bottom.

To finish the card I added a few sequins from my own stash.

It took longer to get the supplies out than to actually create the card.

A great card to make during the Christmas period if you have a million and one other jobs to do as this card took minutes to make.

Thanks for stopping by today and please check out the list below of the products I used.

Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.

Products Used






Flash Sale Starts Tomorrow

Time for a party to celebrate the Birthday of  Stampin' Up!with a sale.

The sale starts tomorrow for just 24 hours and there is 15% off selected stamp sets.


Please click the link down the side of the blog tomorrow for a full list of all the stamps.

Don't forget the sale starts tomorrow for only 24 hours.

Have fun shopping and grab yourself a bargain.




No comments:

Post a Comment