Monday, October 8, 2018

Merry Christmas Makes #1

Hello Everyone.

As Christmas is fast approaching I thought I would start to share with you once a week a Christmas card idea.

I visited a local shop and noticed that alongside the Halloween décor they had started to sell some Christmas decorations and I do have a craft fair to prepare for in December.

So once a week I will share with you a Christmas project and call it

Merry Christmas Makes

I will be using the Making Christmas Bright Bundle and showing you lots of ways you can use this set. 
 I do like getting my moneys worth and if you can create all your Christmas cards this year using this set then you will have definitely got your money out of it.

I have created a clean and simple card.  This one is great if you have to make a lot of cards in a hurry.


I started with a piece of white card stock and layered this on to some real red and allowed a little border.

Next I heat embossed in gold the little string lights along the bottom.

I then die cut a circle using the stitched shapes framelits dies and heat embossed in gold the star wreath.  I stamped the word "bright" in garden green and added some stars in real red.

I then stamped "may your Christmas be" in garden green and to finish added a few more stars.

Please stop by next Monday and I will have another card to share with you this time using the punch that comes in the bundle.

Thanks for stopping by today and please check me out on Facebook and Instagram.  Just click the links down the side.

Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator



Products Used











No comments:

Post a Comment