Wednesday, January 16, 2019

A Pretty Colour Combo

Hello Everyone.

If you were wondering where Mondays blog post was I didn't get chance as I have my little boy at home this week as he is poorly.

While he is all snuggled up on the sofa I thought I would write a quick post.

I have more pretties to share with you today.  I need to put this stamp set down but I can't stop playing with.  There are just so many possibilities.

Todays card is a pretty colour combo of So Saffron and Mint Macaron.

I love the Incredible Like You stamp set from Stampin' Up! as you just need some ink and the stamps and you can create some beautiful cards.

For this card I stamped some of the foliage straight onto the card.  I then stamped and fussy cut the flowers out and added them to card with foam squares to create a bit of dimension.

I then finished the card with the greeting stamped in Smoky Slate ink.

If you like what you have seen and wish to place an order please head over to the Stampin' Up! Website and when making your order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.


Products Used










2 comments:

  1. Hope your little one is better now Dawn. Gorgeous floral card. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting there. I have kept him away from school all week. Thank you. x

    ReplyDelete