Friday, January 18, 2019

Daring Cardmakers - Just Stamping.

Hello everyone.

Its my turn to host the challenge over at Daring Cardmakers.  

I thought we could have a challenge with just ink and stamps.

This means no die cuts, embellishments or designer papers.

This was a hard challenge for me as I do like to add extras to my cards especially a bit of bling.

To create my card I first masked off the centre using a small Post It note.

I then stamped around the edge using this very pretty stamp set from Stampin' Up! called Incredible Like You to create a wreath.

I then peeled off the Post It note and in the blank space I then stamped my greeting,

I also mat and layered the stamped piece onto a slightly large square of card to give it a bit of a frame.

I think it makes a very pretty card but I still think it needs a few sequins.  I do love my sparkle.

I hope you will stop by the Daring Cardmakers Blog and join in the fun.  Don't forget to check out what the Design Team have created.

Have a lovely weekend.

8 comments:

  1. The masking works so well on your card Dawn, the flowers are beautifully stamped. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card Fawn, your masking and stamping wotk perfectly.

    I will never love stamping though hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I felt the same about stamping until I tried it more and more. Now I love it. x

      Delete
  3. Great challenge Dawn, thanks! Love your masked space for the sentiment with the pretty floral surround. I also had to squash the temptation to add sequins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I card is never finished without a bit of bling. I might add them now though.

      Delete
  4. Fabulous stamped card,love the masked area for the sentiment. A great challenge which has inspired me to do some more just stamping cards, will have to fight the urge to add those sequins!

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you and so happy that the challenge has inspired you to do more stamping.

    ReplyDelete