Wednesday, January 30, 2019

A perfect line up - Masculine Version

Good morning everyone.

I had so much fun creating the card for Mondays blog post that I thought I would make another one but with a more masculine feel.

I used the Stamparatus again to make sure the sentiments were perfectly lined up.


To make the card I started with a square of white card stock and added the sentiments using the Stamparatus just like Mondays blog post which you can find HERE.


I used more masculine colours and used Perennial Birthday and Broadway Birthday for the sentiments. 


I then used the Broadway Birthday stamp set for the candle and I also used the matching die cuts.

To finish the card I added a few sequins.

This card was super quick and I love the clean and simple look.


Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day.


If you like what you have seen and wish to place an order please head over to the Stampin Up Website and when making your order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.
Products Used














2 comments:

  1. Fabulous masculine card Dawn. Those blue inks are gorgeous. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I always struggle with male cards but this one is great for all ages.

      Delete