Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Stitched Shape Gift Tag

Morning folks.

Just wanted to stop by and let you know about the up coming Pootlers Blog Hop which will be happening on 12th January.  

As a team we will be sharing lots of lovely projects with you from the new Spring/Summer catalogue from Stampin' Up!  

I hope to see you there.

For todays project I decided to create a little gift tag which you can easily make with the Incredible Like You Stamp Set.


First I die cut a circle using the Stitched Shapes Framelits dies.  I then stamped in So Saffron the flowers and I added a bit of foliage using Pear Pizzazz.

I stamped the greeting across the front in Smoky Slate over the top of my image.

To make the tag I folded a piece of card stock and used  the larger circle die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits set.  Place the die just over the edge of the fold then when you pass it through your die cutting machine the die won't cut the top of the fold.  This then will create your tag.

I then punched a hole and added a bit of twine from my own stash.

But if you spend over 60 euros/£45 there is some gorgeous ribbon you can get for free which would look amazing with this project.


Please check out the rest of the Sale-A-Bration products and receive your free gift on all qualifying orders.




If you would like to become part of the Stampin' Up family and receive your very fantastic starter kit then please join my Team.  Together we can have lots of crafty fun.



(UK, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, France)


If you like what you have seen and wish to place an order please head over to the Stampin' Up! Website and when making your order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.

Products Used










2 comments:

  1. Thank you. Going to make more in lots of different colours, the flower is just so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete