Thursday, January 3, 2019

Spring/Summer catalogue has arrived!!!!

So excited.

The new Spring/Summer catalogue has arrived from Stampin' Up!   Sale-A-Bration has also started.  This means that if you spend over 60 euros/£45 or 120 euros/£90 you can select some lovely free items from the Sale A Bration catalogue.




I love it when the new catalogue arrives on my desk with lots of lovely items to look at.




I just had to share this very lovely stamp set with you.

Its called Incredible Like You and its perfect for lots of occasions.

I also treated myself to a gorgeous new ink pad colour called Lovely Lipstick.

This stamp set is fantastic as you only need one colour to create the flowers.  In the past when there has been two step stamps you need two shades but these stamps are designed so you only need one.

I managed to create two colours from the ink pad just by stamping a second flower and its just so lovely.


If you would like to see the new catalogue either click the image down the side of my blog or head over to the Stampin' Up! Website.

If you like what you have seen and wish to place an order please head over to the Stampin Up Website and when making your order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.


Products Used














No comments:

Post a Comment