Monday, February 18, 2019

Follow Your Dreams - Every Cloud

Hello everyone.

We are into the 2nd week of the school holidays so I am just stopping by with a card that I made a while ago and I hadn't added it to my blog.  I think I made this one for a workshop as a sample.

I absolutely love the Follow Your Dreams bundle from Stampin' Up!  You can make some really pretty cards.


To make the card I started with the piece of white card stock and used a selection of ink from the Subtles collection and inked up the sky.  I had a die cut of some clouds so I just inked around that using some sponges.


I then cut an aperture in the card using one of the dies from the set.
Next I stamped and heat embossed in gold the large dream catcher and I also added the flowers and feathers.  I die cut the smaller dream catcher and place this over the top.

I coloured the flowers using the aqua painter and the same inks as the background.  I just pressed my clear block into the ink and used the block as a colour palette.

I finished the card with a stamped greeting.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely start to your week.

Products Used









No comments:

Post a Comment