Monday, February 11, 2019

Love Is In The Air

Hello Crafters.

With Valentines only a few days away I thought I would share with you a couple of quick cards that you could create.  I also used my favourite set of stamps and dies from Stampin' Up!

I don't own any stamps that are specifically for Valentines and I didn't want to over do it with the hearts.

I love the clean and simple look of the cards and they are also perfect for other occasions.



Both cards use the Jar Of Love Stamp Set and matching dies.

I also included a little bit of designer series paper from Broadway Birthday.  I was still using my scraps when I created these cards.

I also added an embossed background using the Pine wood Planks embossing folder.



I absolutely love this set and its a set that I reach for time and time again.  I love the little jars and all the little elements that come in the set.


I just want to apologise for the quality of the photos.  Its so dark, gloomy and wet here at the moment it was difficult to get good lighting to take them.

I hope these cards give you some inspration for your Valentines creations and thanks for stopping by today.

If you like what you have seen and wish to place an order please head over to the Stampin Up Website and when making your order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.

Products Used






No comments:

Post a Comment