Monday, February 25, 2019

You Light Up my Life - Tea Light Box

Hello Everyone.

Today I have a cute little box to share with you.

I had been browsing the internet in search of a box to hold 4 tea lights and I found the lovely Linda Parker.  Check out her blog HERE.

Linda had made the most lovely box and I just needed to make it.

You can check our her fabulous tutorial over on U Tube.


I decorated the top of the box using Jar Of Love set of stamps along with the matching die set called Everyday Jars.


I thought the sentiment was appropriate as the box contains some tea lights.


I had so much fun making this little box and the Simply Scored made it so easy.

I use the Simply Scored for all my bag and box making and its definitely an essential crafting tool.


Thanks for stopping by and please check out the website at Stampin Up to see all the fabulous products I have used today.


Products Used






No comments:

Post a Comment