Friday, February 8, 2019

So Many Candles

Its Friday and challenge time at Daring Cardmakers.

Our lovely host is Miri and this weeks challenge is called

So Many Candles

Miri would like to see some candles on your cards.  This could be one or more candles, a birthday card or even a Christmas card with a Christmas candle.

I went with a full row of rainbow candles on my card.


I used the super fun set from Stampin' Up! called Broadway Birthday.

I first stamped the row of candles and flames.  I then stamped the greeting above and added a die cut word over the top of the candles.


I then used some matching designer series paper called Boadway Bound.  The paper is lovely as its foiled on one side and has all these super fun designs which are suitable for all ages.



I then went onto to make a second card using the same set and just stamped the candles all over to create a background.


I then used the die cut word "wish" but added different greetings on little sentiment banners.


Two fun cards using the same stamp and die set.

Thanks for stopping by today and please check out the inspiration from the Design Team over on the Daring Cardmakers Blog.

Have a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. Its not a colour I would normally use. Its called lemon lime twist and its bright.

    ReplyDelete