Friday, February 22, 2019

Oh Man!

Its Friday!!!

I hope you have something nice planned for the weekend.

My daughter has been very poorly over the school holidays so we haven't done much so I am hoping to at the weekend.

Here is this weeks card for the challenge over at Daring Cardmakers.

The challenge is to make a male card.

This is something I struggle with every time.



I decided to play safe and picked beer and a BBQ.

I was asked to make a male birthday card recently and I thought this combination was perfect.

I used a die cut BBQ and bottles and added a strip of patterned paper down the side.

The BBQ was from a set from Spellbinders.  You also get the little bottle and some cooking utensils.

I kept the card simple which was hard for me and look, no sequins or bling.


I did use mirror card so I got a little bit of shine on my creation.

Please stop by the blog over at Daring Cardmakers and check out the Design Team cards.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will join in the fun.

Have a great weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Great card Dawn - makes me think of summer. I hope your daughter is getting better. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Charlotte is now on antibiotics but is feeling a bit better.

    ReplyDelete