Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Aperture Card

Hello everyone.

I made this card before I had the Stamparatus and without it I realised how difficult it was to line up the stamps.  I few ended up in the bin.

I will give it another go later but this time using the Stamparatus from Stampin Up.

I will pop a link to the Stamparatus at the end of this post as I am finding it so much easier now to create perfect stamped images.


To created the card I started by inking around the edges of the card using different shades of blue.

I wanted to the card to look lighter as the ink blending got closer to the centre.

I then cut the aperture in the card using the Follow Your Dreams Bundle.


Next I took a second piece of card and stamped the dream catcher but made sure that it lined up within the aperture.  

I then added a few more details with the flowers and feathers.


I placed foam squares all over the back of the aperture piece to give the card more dimension.

I then used the "dream" word and die cut 3 and glued these on top of each other to create a stacked die cut.  I then cut out a fourth and added versamark ink to this and heat embossed in gold.

I glued this onto the stacked die cutes and placed this over the aperture.


I really like using stacked die cuts on a card.  It makes the greeting stand out.  I then finished the card with a few sequins.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Stampin' Up! Website for more details about the products I have used or just click the links below.


If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.


Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".

Then "Find My Demonstrator"

Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.

Then click "Shop Now"


Products Used











No comments:

Post a Comment