Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Paper Trimmer Rainbow

Hello everyone.

I am sharing a card today that I created using my paper trimmer.

Your paper trimmer can be used to make amazing backgrounds for your cards and not just for trimming down your card stock to make a card or box.


I created this fun rainbow from strips of card stock and I also used up my scraps.

I wasn't  worried about how actuate the size of the strips should be.  I just trimmed them down without really measuring them.



I glued the strips to the card and then wanted to use a little fun technique.  I used the in lay die cut technique.  I cut out the word wish from the rainbow using the Big Shot.  I then cut out another one from black card stock and added the pieces back in.  The Take Your Pick tool was handy for this.

It was a fun and quick card to create and I managed to use it some scraps.  

The Stampin Trimmer is an essential crafting tool.  I love this one as it also has a scoring tool and the blades are so easy to change.  I little push and a click and its done.  There is even some little compartments underneath for storing your extra blades, bone folder etc...

Thanks for stopping by today.

Products Used















3 comments:

  1. Great idea Dawn and beautiful card. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you. best trimmers under 1500

    ReplyDelete