Friday, March 29, 2019

Special Lady or Mothers Day

Hello everyone and happy Friday.

Its challenge time again at Daring Cardmakers.  

Nat is our lovely host this week and as its Mothers Day in the UK this weekend the challenge is to create a card to celebrate a special women in your life.  It doesn't have to be a Mothers day card as it could be a card for a special friend.

I went along the special friend route as I posted my card to my Mam a while ago.


I have friends that are crafters and I wanted to let them know how important they are to me and how much they inspire me to create and share.


I decided to use the stamp set called Crafting Forever from Stampin' Up!

I thought the set was perfect to send to a crafty friend.

I stamped the scissors from the set in a row then I fussy cut another pair and coloured the handles orange as I do love my Fiskars scissors.

I then used one of the greetings from the set which worked perfectly.


Thanks for stopping by today and please check out all the lovely inspiration from the Design Team over on the blog at Daring Cardmakers.

6 comments:

  1. Really love that you've made a card for your crafty friend - love the combination of texture and those essential scissors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super-stylish Dawn and a perfect card for a crafty friend, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card for any crafter, love the layout and the fussy cut scissors with the sentiment.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete