Friday, March 22, 2019

Daring Cardmakers - Recycle

Good Morning and welcome to another fun Friday challenge from Daring Cardmakers.

Svenja is our lovely host this week and would like to see something recycled on your projects.

I think I may have misread the brief as I haven't made a card this time.

I have created a home décor piece using an old embroidery hoop.

My Mother In Law volunteers at an animal charity shop and brought the hoop home for me.  She thought I might be able to do something with it which was great for this weeks challenge.


I have attached some organza to the inside and added the little Home Sweet Home message and dotted about a few sequins.

I then decorated the edge using a sunflower die from Spellbinders and a daisy punch from Fiskars.


Its so pretty and very delicate and a great edition to any home.

Please stop by the design team blogs over at Daring Cardmakers for more lovely inspiration.  We can't wait to see what you create.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.



11 comments: