Wednesday, March 20, 2019

More Black and Gold

Hello everyone.

I really do like black and gold as a colour combination so I thought I would share another card using the same suite as Mondays Blog post.

I also had a few scraps left over of the matching designer series paper so I though I would use those up.

I am really bad for keeping tiny scraps of designer series papers so I thought this card was a great way to use up those little bits.


I even managed to use a Christmas set called Making Christmas Bright.  I just love the starry wreath,


I made the card fairly simple which will appeal to all ages.  I love the font of the die cut word "wish" and I added a drop shadow in some gold card stock.


I then added a few stars which are also from the Making Christmas Bright stamp set.


Thanks for stopping by today and if you wish to view the products in more detail then please head over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Have a lovely day.

Products Used












No comments:

Post a Comment