Monday, March 18, 2019

Stylish Black and Gold

Hello Crafters and welcome to another fun week of creativity.

I have a stylish black and gold birthday card to share today which I thought would be great for any male relations that we may have.

I really struggle with these kinds of cards and as I have two nephews it makes it very difficult to come up with something fun for them

This is why I love the set called Broadway Birthday as it seems to cater for everyone.


I also used some of the designer series paper which also has added gold foiling on one side.


The Broadway Bound Suite is fabulous.  Everything coordinates perfectly and you can even get tiny candles to add to your projects.

Please check it out HERE.



Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely start to your week.

If you would like to buy any of the Stampin' Up! products just head over to the Website and when placing an order just add Dawn Barwick as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

There are only a couple weeks remaining of Sale-A-Bration.  So hurry and grab your favourite free products with a £45/60 euro spend.

Offer end 31st March.






Products Used









No comments:

Post a Comment